Friday, March 18, 2011

Demonstration day

Yesterday we had to demonstrate and present our robots. I'll talk about my three favourite robots.


I liked this one because it seems fun since you get to play a game with it. That way you actually want to interact with it because you want to play a game and have fun with it rather than just doing a drawing.


This is the robot that expresses 3 different sets of emotions: anger, sadness, and happiness. I liked the light art it created the most.


This is my favourite of all of them; the raverbot I think it was called. It dances with music and draws with highlighters on laminated foil. Then with a UV light and camera you get these cool glowing lines.

Another one I liked was the one that drips ink and glow stick fluid into water to get different patterns.


The demonstration for my group's robot went alright, but I wish I could be more confident in class and say something too.

No comments:

Post a Comment