Monday, June 13, 2011

In the City: 13

The day before our critique session, exhibition style, is here! Let the stress, frustration, and disappointment accumulate. As I write this I actually have a horrible stomachache, but I'm still here because I want this to be over and finished.

We finished up our exhibition pages and our own portfolios first before moving on to set up. I saw Chris Lee's group's finished exhibition space and I was really impressed. I love their set up. It's simple and clean. The headphones lined up so beautifully on that wall. I love their project too, it's one of my favourites in the whole class and I've played with it before. It's the one with the rain music. I will be watching with interest, I have my eyes set on some of their members to assemble a potentially amazing group.

Overall, I'm not sure if our time management in this project was good or not. I know that it would have been better if we set our minds on a good idea and concept earlier though. I think it's a combination of both. We didn't get an idea quick enough and we encountered so many problems that really slowed down our progress. Other than that, I'm satisfied with our performance though there are many areas where improvement is needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment