Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Networks: Last day

FINISHED. The final result is completed. I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out after Tim took care of the audio and exporting.



Now, improving my group. Even though our planning is pretty good compared to other groups, that's not the point. When you do something you do NOT compare yourself to other people. If you do that there will never be any true improvement in my point of view. When you want to become more than you are now, the only thing you should compare yourself to is the ideal of what you want to become. Look at your ideal, now look at you, now back again. If there's a difference and it's not up to standard, change it.

Now back to group improvement. I want more efficiency as the planning and time management wasn't as good as I wanted it to. I want more concentration and focus to aid in that efficiency I'm striving for. And finally, I want clarity of vision. Don't keep on switching ideas aimlessly, stick to the clearest one and develop it until the aim is obvious.

I want my group to have a nice head start for next term.

No comments:

Post a Comment